1. Groceries coming into the house and staying in bags for literally a week and not being put away in the pantry, cupboards, etc.
2. When I get up in the morning to make coffee and there isn't a clean space on the counter to even prepare coffee. So, in order to make room I have to do a load of dishes!
3. Coming home from work to find that I have to do chores that should have already been done when I was at work.
4. Coming home from work to discover there's no dinner even close to being prepared because my wife is off running errands. I can't cook because there's no clean area on the counter or stove so it's off to fast food.
5. There hasn't been any attempt to clean the living room, kitchen table and surrounding area, the kitchen itself, the bathroom, laundry such as towels and not to mention my clothes. So on top of working full time I will have to do those things too.
These are just a few reasons why my wife is going to find herself across my lap this Saturday. It's been LONG overdue!!