Pages

Saturday, April 14, 2012

What my Wife's Bottom is for!


I must admit that there are many times in the course of any given day when my wife does, or says, something that makes me think, "Does she WANT a spanking?"  To me it seems as though she's testing the water so to speak, to see how far she can go.

Over the last month she's not been feeling well.  She's had an ear infection and other related problems that she's been dealing with so I've left her bottom alone while she tries to through it all.  It's not been easy.  It for sure hasn't been easy for her I know.  Because of this ear problem she's had constant headaches, had a allergic reaction to two medications and now stomach problems.  Like most of us when we're sick we tend to be short with others and say what's on our mind and if it weren't for her health problems right now she'd have a tough time sitting.

In general she does push it a bit to see if I'm going to "put her in her place", that is, over my lap with her bottom bared.  But, lately I feel she's taking advantage of her health issues and pushing it more.

 

1 comment:

  1. You said it all. A wife's bare bottom, is meant for one sexual purpose only. An that is to be spanked. Spanked well. Blushingly well red. And that should be your greatest joy.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...