Pages

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Dinner by 5:30!


In order for me and those I work with to have Monday off last week, Memorial Day, we agreed to work 10 hour days Tuesday through Friday.  That meant leaving for work at 4am and coming home around 4:30pm.  So that would give me just enough time to take a shower and chill a bit before sitting down to eat which I wanted ready by 5:30.  That way I could eat and relax with the family a bit until I go to bed at 7pm.

Well Tuesday night dinner was ready at about 5:45 so I didn't fuss all that much about it but Wednesday it wasn't ready until 6.  So I suggested to the girls that if dinner wasn't ready by at least 5:30 the rest of the week sitting might not be an option.  Guest what?  The following day and the day after that dinner was ready before 5:30.

The above picture is my wife working on cutting back some on a tree in our yard.  She's getting a lot done in the yard but still lacks focus to work on other things she needs to attend to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...