Pages

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

A good spanking cleared some things up.

I don't feel I'm a demanding person but when some things aren't done then a bottom gets bared and spanked.  When I got home last night, after work, I discovered that a few things I had asked to be done weren't even started, namely dinner.  My wife quickly admitted that she lost track of time doing something else and when I pointed to our bedroom she knew exactly what was going to happen.

We walked in, she pulled everything down, got across my lap and had no excuse for not have the things done that I wanted done.  That was a good thing on her part because it shorten the spanked considerably.  After her spanking she got on her knees on the bed and I took her from behind as I gazed at her freshly spanked red bottom.  

All in all yesterday ended very well for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...