Pages

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

When I say no, I mean NO!


Coming home to find the Christmas tree being decorated by a sexy Mrs. Claus is great but when you find out that she plans on going to a retirement home dressed like that it's not good at all,..for her.


Then to top it off she actually looks at me and says, "I'm going to go!"


That's when you grab a bench and even if the window shade is up you put her across your lap and start teaching her to NOT talk back.


That seems to be a constant problem for Holly so after her first OTK she goes to her knees and begins to please but using her lips for something more productive than talking back.



It's always important to maintain control so no matter how well she pleases her bottom must still turn the desired red I like to see.


I had a Ho, ho, ho and merry ol' time with teaching Holly that talking back to me is never a good idea.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...