Pages

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Comments from none Domestic Discipliner's


Whether it's on this blog or my spankher4real blog, Fetlife or Collarme.com I just don't get some of the comments readers will make.  If you don't agree with this lifestyle, fine.  Why leave, shall we say, unfavorable comments?  I don't go to sites that promote golden showers and leave nasty comments.  What would be the point?  I'd be wasting my time.  Why would someone being reading this blog or others like it and not be into the lifestyle?

2 comments:

  1. I think people build themselves up by bringing down other people. Maybe he thinks he is cool. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I m seriously impressed by your writing . Actually each individual day
    when I study your blog you make me delighted. Thank you and I desire I could have your composing techniques
    My web page ; bdsm webcams

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...