Pages

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Time Warp recalls spanking memories






I was clicking through channels looking for something to watch when I came upon a channel that shows mostly T.V. shows from the 60's and 70's and man what a Time Warp.  So I started doing a search of T.V. shows I used to watch back then like "That Girl".




an "Here comes the Bride"




"Bewitched"




"I Dream of Jeannie"




"Gilligan's Island"




"Gidget"




"Brady Bunch" and the list goes on and on.  One BIG reoccurring  theme was cut girls who seemed to get into some kind of trouble and needed there naughty bottoms spanked.  So many of those girls could do the "Pout" look so well.  Bewitched, That Girl, I Dream of Jeannie could give that look of "I'm getting spanked aren't I?"

Not much has changed from those days.  I still see that look from my wife.  To me it's pretty adorable.
 

1 comment:

  1. Two things I've noticed about spankings in old movies and television shows.

    Before they are spanked, all young ladies look outraged and pouting, but
    after he has given her a good, sound spanking over his knees, they cry
    and want to be comforted - and more often than not they are engaged to
    be married soon after.

    That's actually the way I grew up - and even though it's not always
    as easy as in the movies, spankings do tend to have a good effect on
    young ladies - if not immediately, after they get used to it. So don't
    mind their pouting and outrage, in the end it will do them and your
    relationship a lot of good. But no hitting or punching - only a good,
    hard spanking on their bottoms - otherwise they won't respect you, and
    you don't deserve their respect.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...