Pages

Friday, July 20, 2012

The World is going Crazy!

So I get up pretty early every morning, fix my coffee and then turn on the news.  This morning the top story is that a gunman has opened fire at a movie theater in Aurora, Co during a Batman movie.  50 injured and 14 have died so far.  WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE!

How do people decide they HATE so much that they make a plan to go into a movie theater and set off gas and start shooting?  There are those who think that I'm strange because I spank my wife.  Compared to what's going on with gunman like the Aurora shooting I'm normal.

3 comments:

  1. Yes, it's very sad that some people are so unbalanced (evil).

    And, for the record, I don't think you spanking your wife is even remotely like the horrible crime in Colorado.

    Love,
    Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  2. So it's a crime but not like what happened in Colorado? Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, no crime at all:)!

    Love,
    Kitty

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...