Pages

Friday, August 17, 2012

Happy Birthday!


Today is my wife's birthday!  Last night she was doing some touch up painting on our Garage Sale sign and as she was painting she commented, "I just remembered you told me to get this sign ready for this Saturday and that was a week or so ago.  I realized I'd better get on this or tomorrow I'd be getting a "REAL" birthday spanking!"

I'd like to say "Happy Birthday" to my wife and let her know she's the best thing that's happened in my life for some time.  In regard to spanking it's not that she accepts her spankings but it's also the mere fact that we can simply talk about spanking and neither of us feel strange about it.  It's a part of our life.

Again, "Happy Birthday" and your birthday spanking is just going to be a "fun" spanking!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...