Pages

Saturday, November 17, 2012

My wife's sister, Holly.



So I'm at home minding my own business when my sister-in-law comes in to talk to me about a conversation she had with my wife, her sister.



I've come to learn that the two of them had been discussing Holly getting spanked by me for some time now.  The saying, "Misery Loves Company" seems to be a true enough statement with my wife.  She's hinted how Holly has needed her sassy bottom dealt with through a good sound spanking.   
I've sensed from time to time an innocent flirtation coming from Holly but had never given much thought to it.  But after awhile, with my wife talking about her sister needing a good spanking and her throwing out ideas about how a poly household could be run, it was sinking in that something was under foot.
Getting Holly and I in a more intimate setting by spanking her was their way of beginning a poly relationship.  It turned out that Holly wants to be spanked for naughty behavior but also wants to be spanked because it turns her on.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...