Pages

Thursday, April 4, 2013

It's a tough job but someone has to do it!


I get up pretty early so I can wake up and get ready for my work day.  Because traffic can get pretty congested heading into Seattle I leave for work at 4 in the morning.  So, 4 in the morning is when I figure my work day starts.  I'm generally home by 3 and spend another hour or two working in my wood shop or doing something else needing to get done.

I have no problem doing dishes, cleaning the house or laundry but the fact still remains that because I work outside the home and my wife doesn't, it's her job to do those things.  I've given hints and been patient but enough is enough so it's time for yet another spanking.


One thing is for sure and that is I don't have to look for reasons to put my wife across my lap.  So, first thing on my list when I get home this afternoon is to bare my wife's bottom and give her some incentive to get caught up with her house work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...