Pages

Sunday, February 19, 2012

The Most Chaotic Time of the Year!



It was around this time of the year that my wife and I met.  She was taking her daughter to different sights to sell Girl Scout cookies.  I think she's a wonderfully dedicated mother in doing all that she does to help her daughter sell those cookies.  But, it's around this time of the year that Chaos in her life is at its peak.

The living room, kitchen and just about every place in the house starts piling little messes that continue to grow.  It's around this time of the year that I find it hard to spank her.  On the one hand she's really dedicated and devoted to helping out the cookie sales but on the other hand she still needs to keep up with things around the house.

The kitchen sink has dishes piled so high that they are about 6 inches above the sink counter.  So, now it's time for some more spankings to keep things from getting too out of control.  There is so much to do during this month of cookie sales but there's also things around the house that shouldn't be neglected either.

Don't get me wrong I'm going to pitch in and do my part to help out the best I can so the cookie Goal this year can be reached.  However, I don't think it's fair to let other things go that should be done too.  If you have an opinion please leave a comment.  Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...