Pages

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Something to Consider?


So I get this email from a submissive named Samantha who lives near me and she wants me to consider her as a submissive.  I get this a lot and don't usually take is serious.  However, our correspondence lately leads me to believe that she is truly sincere. 

Dear Sir,

My name is Samantha and I just recently discovered how close I live to you.  I have watched your videos and believe I would benefit from your guidance and discipline.  I was previously involved in a Loving Domestic Discipline relationship and realize how necessary it is for me to be accountable for times when I am out of line.  While I do not enjoy the pain of spankings and firm discipline, I realize they help me to become a better person by learning to be more respectful, obedient, submissive, and feminine.

I am wondering if you would consider accepting me into your family as a submissive for your guidance, nurturing, training, and discipline.  I would like to know if there is an introduction period (ie a physical inspection, evaluation of obedience, etc.) or anything else I might anticipate should you allow me to submit to you.

Sincerely,

Samantha

1 comment:

  1. Yes, she sounds sincere. Let us know what you decide to do.

    FD

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...