Pages

Monday, February 27, 2012

Shaving Her Myself!

I discovered that it's much easier for me to shave my wife than for her to do it.  Not to mention it's fun!  Afterward, to check out how smooth my work is, we get in the 69 position and go to town.

I suppose this does get her out of getting spanked for not keeping herself shaved but it is much easier for her this way.  I would invite other husbands to do the same.  While your shaving you have good quality time talking about things too.

I consider myself rather blessed to have my wife in my life and I don't believe there is anything I wouldn't do for her, except NOT spank her when she needs it. 


1 comment:

  1. I agree I do expect to see a well shaved pussy when my wife reports for a spanking. She does like me to shave her and I love doing it carefully producing a smoth pubic mound and vaginal area ! I punish her in the diaper position and it is so nice to see as when administering the spanking !

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...