Pages

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Just the mention of a "S"


I don't know how others do it.  Other couples in Vanilla relationships I mean.  I'm guessing the do a bit of arguing and shifting the blame when it comes to this getting done or not done.

I left for work yesterday and mentioned a few things that needed to be done because I had not been instant of their priority and when I got home those things were done plus a few others.  No one shivered in their boots or felt that I was being unreasonable.  They were things that had been let go for awhile and needed to get done.

There are times, many times in fact, when I think the girls push things to the limit to test how far they can go and get away with think that's only natural.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...