Pages

Thursday, September 13, 2012

So you were asked,..

So you were asked, the you being a submissive, to do something that wasn't at all hard to do and was right up your ally.  You said, "Yes I can do that."  

So I reply, "Can you get it done this week?"

Your answer, "I can do it Wednesday and Thursday."

I then respond with, "Are you sure?  It needs to get done because there are other things to do also.

Your reply, "I can get it done."

So, today is Thursday and it wasn't started yesterday, Wednesday, and it certainly wasn't started today either.  That means not only was it not finished by Thursday but it hasn't even been started.

This is a recurring theme and it seems a good spanking is the only way to change it.  What do you think?  Does my wife have a trip coming across my lap? 

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...