Pages

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Update

My wife has been pretty sick the last couple of weeks from an ear infection.  Her doctor gave her antibiotics that she happened to be allergic to and that caused more problems.  Then she gave her a different antibiotic that she was allergic to and I had to take her to the ER later that evening.

She's starting to feel better now and just when I thought things would get back to some normality she springs something new on me.  I'm at work when she texts that she's found a job that will last 3 weeks.  It's only temporary and she wants to use the money for a special project so I support what she wants to do.  My big concern is the chaos.  We have enough chaos around here and with her working and coming home at 5pm now, for the next few weeks, I hasten to think what more chaos that will bring.  Only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...