Pages

Saturday, December 31, 2011

The End of 2011!

I'm one who looks back and sees what I've accomplished or failed to accomplish.  I rarely, if ever, look back at what others in my life have done or left undone.  I try to always go forward.
I hope that 2012 is a year where I can always go forward.  But alas, life is life and what would life be like if we didn't take 3 steps forward and one step back.  

From time to time I can see chaos wanting to rear its ugly head when it comes to my wife.  Some days are better than others but I hope in this next year she will learn, or have to be taught, that living with as less chaos as possible helps tremendously to get through life's everyday challenges.  She does seem to learn a lot better with a sore bottom bent over my lap though.  We'll see what's in store this next year.

I do know that I am going to keep a running count on her spankings this year and see what the total ends up being.  So to all of you reading this blog I wish you a safe and Happy New Year.  I mean a safe and Spanking New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...