Pages

Monday, December 26, 2011

Spanked by daddy and ready for me

I don't recall how I met Angie but one evening we were out late, with midnight approaching, and I heard her the 26 year old say, "I got to get home or my dad'll beat my butt," and I was hooked.

After she dashed I started inquiring to the friend she made the statement to and she confirmed that she would indeed get spanked, by her dad, if she was late getting home.  Of course she swore me to secrecy when she told me about it.

I recall thinking I'd just take a wild stab at taking her out to see if I could get her to divulge spanking in her life.  I was, to say the least, curious.  It's funny how you remember some things and not others.  I don't recall how Angie and I actually met but I recall her insisting I had to meet the parents.  This was in the late 90's so it would seem odd to most but a welcome flash back to the 50's and 60's for me.

Because I was willing to meet her parents on that first date, she said yes to us going out.  I of course had to pick her up at her place and I had no idea what to expect.  I expected her dad to open the door when I got there but instead it was her mom.  She invited me to site down in the living room and asked if I wanted coffee or something to drink.  I love coffee so I said coffee would be fine.

She brought the coffee in, sat down and started in with some questions.  The questions were pretty general like, "Where do you work?" and "Where do you plan to go this evening?"  It didn't go like I imagined it would and I don't recall how I imagined it would go.  Perhaps after 5 or so minutes Angie came into the living room and a few minutes later her dad made an appearance buy walking into the dining room to say hello.  I thought there would be more to it but I suppose they just wanted to meet me and that was how they met me.

We went to dinner and I remember the most memorable thing came when she whispered that she doesn't have sex on the first date.  I almost laughed because it didn't matter to me and because she said it so emphatically.  I worked as a night auditor so I had to take her home in time for me to get to work and I wasn't planning of going to bed with her.  We had a great evening and I walked her to the door, gave her a kiss and left for work that first date.  It was all so 50's I suppose.

Back then there weren't many people who had cell phones, just land phones or home phones with answering machines.  When I got home I found about two or three messages from her that were left through the night.  It seemed she really enjoyed the evening.  

I called her back the next day, which was in the afternoon because of my night time schedule.  She seemed a bit upset at first because didn't dawn on her that I'd been up all night and went to bed around 8 in the morning.  She was thinking that I was ignoring her or something.  I could tell there was something in her voice that seemed held back so I asked her what was wrong.  She then explained that she was hoping to her from me sooner.  I had to explain that I just got up about an hour before I called her.   I could almost hear the electrons connecting in her brain as she realized she had made a hasty judgement.  She immediately apologized for her attitude and asked if she could take me to breakfast or something.  I thought it odd that she'd be so apologetic but what the heck.

She didn't know my address and wanted to pick me up so I gave it to her and she said she'd be on her way.  By the time I got ready she was at the door and still apologetic.  I invited her in and as she walked in the house she suggested we could either go out or she would be happy to make me breakfast at home.  I couldn't pass it up, it was the first thing that came into my brain and I said, "Well if you're going to make something here you'll have to abide by my rules.  It's probably too soon in our relationship for that so maybe we should go out?"

That feminine curiosity couldn't contain itself and she had to ask, "What rules do you mean?" 
   

1 comment:

  1. I can just see where this is going...

    Karl Friedrich Gauss

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...