Pages

Sunday, July 29, 2012

A little more about Me

Doris Day's bottom from "Teacher's Pet"

I was born during in the worst recession since WWII, the average cost of a house was $12,750, the average rent was $92 a month, gas was 25 cents a gallon, a first class postage stamp was 4 cents, minimum wage was $1 hour and men were men and women were glad they were.

Those times weren't perfect of course.  No time in history has been perfect and that's a fact.  I recall knowing a few kids who's parents were divorced and that's it.  Back then 99% of the kids I grew up with had parents who weren't divorced and if they were being raised by a single parent it was most likely because their father or mother had died.

I don't recall any of us kids being worried about strangers grabbing us off the play grounds or even hearing about it on the news.  Times really were different back then.

I recall going to a private school that used corporal punishment as one method of discipline.  To offset tuition my parents and I, mostly my mom and I, cleaned the small school as I recall 3 times a week.  I remember one afternoon my mom was running late and instead of cleaning I got curious and started looking around the school.  There were classrooms I'd never been in and wanted to check them out.

I was just about to open double doors that went into the higher grade part of the school when I heard the distinctive sound of smacks.  They seemed to bounce off every wall and it was hard to pin point were the smacks were coming from but it was definitely flesh on flesh, so to speak.  It wasn't long into the smacks that the crying began and I could tell it was a female who was getting spanked.

The spanking went on for a few minutes and from what I recall there was no scolding or pleas from the spankee to stop.  When the spanking finally ended and there was only crying one of the male teachers at the school left the room and headed down the hall.  It wasn't a long hall way and it didn't take long before he had grabbed his suitcase and was locking the door behind him.  About the same time he got to the classroom door that he had come out of it opened and out stepped his wife who was also a teacher there at the school.

After giving him a hug and them both walking down the small set of stares to leave the building it hadn't occurred to me yet that she was the one getting the spanking.


I can't begin to explain how I felt that day.  I think I was 12 or 13 and even though I didn't see anything I was hard as a rock.  The sounds and visual image of her getting spanked had stirred up an excitement I'd never felt before.

After that event I began noticing spankings going on in the world far more than I ever thought.  It was in the movies with John Wayne and other actors too.  It wasn't long, I recall, that I saw spanking as more or less normal.  What I didn't think was normal at all was getting sexually aroused by it.  I mean I didn't just get hard I got ROCK hard.  I could view pictures in say "Playboy" and I'd get aroused but if I viewed the same pictures and fantasized I was spanking them, or going to, I'd get even more aroused.

3 comments:

  1. I don't think you're alone in your reaction to spanking;).

    Love,
    Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful true story of your introduction, to the world of corporal punishment. Thank you for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are there more details? Why did that teacher spank his wife and chose to do it there in the school instead of comfortably at home? Was he a straitlaced teacher that students feared or a no- nonsense type that extended to his wife? Was she like or was it obvious why he would have paddles her bare bottom?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...