Pages

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Another day at the gym missed again!


There's simply not doubt in my mind that the best place for a wife who dismisses rules and chooses NOT to follow them is over my knee.  The effectiveness of not being able to sit comfortably is a reminder I encourage husbands to follow through with.

So, it's the start of a new week and there was NO trip to the gym last week.  So once again it's time for another reminder that getting to the gym is something my wife wanted to commit to.  She kept talking about how she wanted to get to the gym so this rule was set up as a way to encourage her.

1 comment:

  1. I have the same rule basically. Three times a week, I have to go and work out, if I miss one, I get a spanking...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...