Pages

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Spanked by daddy and ready for me 3

The first thing she did after coming out of the bathroom was to hand me her panties and then, as a way to distract me, said, "What would you like for breakfast," as she walked into the kitchen.

I could easily say that from the moment she walked into the bathroom her mood changed.  Before there was a bit of a sassy nature about her but after removing her panties she seemed, careful I guess is the word.

She made a wonderful breakfast and left no chance for me to spank her.  That was good I suppose.  I had been so bold with the spanking, because of what I heard before but also because she was a bit clingy, and thought that if I mentioned spanking she would go her way and no longer be clingy.

She disappeared after I eat and sat down in my chair to digest and watch a little T.V.  I later discovered she went upstairs to my bedroom and made my bed and put a load of laundry in.  Then without saying anything to her she knelt in front of me, unbuckled my pants and began giving me head right then and there.  All I did was mention spanking and she made breakfast, cleaned my house and sexually satisfied me.  It didn't sound like a bad thing at all.

After finishing me off she was very apologetic about breaking the yoke on one of my eggs.  She was actually worried about it.  As we talked it turned out that she would have been in big trouble had that happened at home.  I learned more that there had been more going on with her father and in fact he had been turned in years earlier for sexually abusing her.  At the time I felt like I would come in an rescue her but it turned out that you can only rescue someone who wants to be rescued.

We dated for about 2 months or so and in that time she got spanked maybe 3 times.  It was too odd for me after awhile and I had to break it off.  I suspected that she and her dad, perhaps with her mother's knowledge too, were an item and it was getting beyond the twilight show kind of stuff.

I learn something from every relationship.  Something about myself and about women in general.  At that time in my life I learned that there are more strange things going on in the world than I realized or could imagine.  I also learned that if I met another woman who looked at her dad the same way she did, once I kinda knew, that I should run, not walk, from the relationship.

 

2 comments:

  1. I'll bet she wondered what she did wrong when you broke up with her. It'll be interesting to read how you did break it off without hurting her feelings, if you managed that. I guess her problem was that she was TOO submissive, too well-trained, or was it more the relationship with her father. I can see that could be disconcerting to realize how she had learned to be like she was. But you'd be hard pressed to think that it was somehow HER fault for being like that. Perhaps you'll address all that in the next episode.

    Karl Friedrich Gauss

    ReplyDelete
  2. The relationship with Angie ended because we had gotten into a small fender bender, with her driving, and she claimed whiplash for the insurance. She wanted me to give a statement and also file a claim. There was no way I could do that. We disagreed, argued a bit and the break up was mutual.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...